Savory croissants of puff pastry are great sweet, but they are even better in this savory version! You can fill them with anything, they will always taste fantastic!
- 1 roll of round puff pastry;
- ham q.b.;
- 125 g mozzarella cheese;
- 1 yolk to brush the croissants;
- sesam q.b.
Savory croissants of puff pastry
- Unroll the puff pastry, take a sharp knife and cut it into 8 sections.
- Each triangle will then be stuffed with a ham and mozzarella cheese.
- to roll it until you get the classic form of a croissant.
- brush them with a film of yolk beat and sprinkle them with sesam.
- bake the croissants for about 15-20 minutes to 180°C